After completing your training and passing all three tests, you qualify as an Approved Driving Instructor, and can apply to have your name added to the Register of Approved Driving Instructors, then call yourself an ADI.
It is often possible to start work before you qualify to give yourself the best possible chance of passing test 3. We will give you details of the Trainee Licence option if required. We’re here to help you, every step of the way.
We can provide advice to help set up & run your own Driving School. Our high level of teaching will give you sound, economical training to meet both your individual needs and those of the Approved Driving Instructor three qualifying exams by :-
• Using up to date training materials and modern, straight forward coaching methods
• Providing experienced and qualified ADIs on all your training
• Abiding by the Driving Standards Agency Code of Conduct.
• Considering your individual needs
• Providing advice on your future career.
• You must present and conduct yourself professionally and positively while training
• You must fulfil the qualification and registration requirements of both the Department of the Environment, Transport and the Regions and the Driving & Vehicle Standards Agency, including tests 1, 2 and 3.